-- Sorry we are currently sold out of this bow tie! ---
This couture bow tie is like no other. Inspired by the Japanese paper art, origami, this three-dimensional design consists of simple lines yet it is complex. It stays true to Knot Theory's artistic vision: creating timeless art pieces and conversation pieces you can wear.
Wear it tone-on-tone or black-on-white. It pairs excellent with tux and suits, and will give your entire look the right touch of couture and sophisticated detail.
We are excited to see this bow tie make a red carpet appearance at Leo Awards 2012, sported by Brandon Jay McLaren from The Killing!
The bow tie has a clipped back for flawless attachment. Watch a quick demo here by designer Tanya Huang.
FIT AND SIZING
Knot Theory clip bow ties fit all sizes.
FABRIC AND CARE
These bow ties are made 100% silk. Dry clean only.
MADE IN CANADAKnot Theory bow ties are handmade in Canada by our skilled tailors.
WHAT'S THE SHIPPING COST?
• On your shopping cart page, you can preview the cost of shipping to your location.
• Enjoy FREE shipping on orders over C$140!
HOW FAST DOES IT ARRIVE?
• Your order usually ships out in 4 business days. You will receive a notification when your order has been shipped.
• Small Packet Air shipping usually takes 6 to 10 business days, no tracking. Allow an extra day or two during holiday seasons and the occasional customs delay.
• Express shipping takes 3 to 4 business days, its delivery time is guaranteed and includes a tracking number.
• Vancouver orders take 1 business day to deliver. If you are in Vancouver or Toronto, visit our awesome stockists!
Always feel free to contact us if you need your order by a certain date, wherever you are!
A custom gift note can be included with the bow tie - just type your message in the Comment box at check out, and a team of gorgeous Knot Theory models will start handwriting the gift note for you immediately!
p.s. Want to know why Knot Theory makes the best gift? Your lucky gift recipient will get tons of compliments while wearing Knot Theory, and will be secretly thanking you and thinking of you each time. It's a gift that keeps on giving ;)
Do you want to give the gift of style, in style? Wait-free, hassel-free, and carbon-footprint-free, the Knot Theory e-giftcard is lightning fast and customizable. Just type in the lucky recipient's email and your thoughtful message, and your e-giftcard - artfully ribboned for maximum happiness and surprise - will be delivered instantly.